HHCAHPS: Not All Vendors Are Created Equal
The Home Health Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HHCAHPS) provided by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in the U.S. allows home health agencies to collect standardized patient experience data.
CMS-approved HHCAHPS products offer reliable, affordable, and powerful real-time HHCAHPS solutions for easy compliance, concise and insightful patient satisfaction reporting, and the most meaningful performance improvement benchmarking available.
National Research Corporation stands out as the most experienced, knowledgeable HHCAHPS vendor that easily allows home health organizations to:
- See how you compare against peer agencies for HHCAHPS quality measures using the largest comparative database of home health measures
- Get more than just satisfaction numbers, compare behavioural measures to focus on actionable performance improvement
- Gain knowledge on why patient experience, or perception of care, remains vital for referral source management
- Secure optimal value at an affordable price for any size home health agency
- Choose the most experienced CAHPS® vendor in healthcare
- Partner with the largest patient satisfaction measurement firm in the U.S. (Source: Modern Healthcare)
- Benefit from proactive support services that help ensure your HHCAHPS data is submitted to CMS on time.