A Better Understanding of Your Healthcare Market
Market Insights measures the opinions and behaviours of 270,000 healthcare consumers annually—the largest online U.S. healthcare survey.
National Research Corporation fields the data from over 250 markets across the U.S, giving your organization actionable insights that can help you:
- Measure brand value and build brand equity – Brand Insights (featuring BrandArc)
- Realize advertising efficacy and evaluate recall – Advertising Insights (featuring AdVoice)
- Gain a competitive edge in your markets
- Optimize your marketing spend
- Understand consumer preferences
- Drill into the perceptions of potential patients
- Focus strategies on local consumer behaviours
- Plus, our Associates and monthly dashboards keep you up-to-date on your market standing and more.
Market Insights Reveals Answers
Market Insights provides answers for healthcare organizations looking to validate and optimize marketing strategies and dollars. Much more than market research; it’s membership-based access to on-demand tools that streamline marketing efforts for your healthcare organization. You’ll analyze and better understand your target audience to boost the effectiveness of your marketing strategy.
Achieve your strategic needs and increase your success by connecting to your consumers and leveraging the vast experience of National Research Corporation to interpret healthcare consumer perception data.
Syndication and Personalization
Market Insights is a syndicated survey that is valued as an independent, unbiased, third-party source of information. Members get instant access to trended consumer insights and an acclaimed data set that provides:
- A Single Source of Information: Benefit from the application of the same core questions—enabling consistent survey language across every market we serve.
- Superior Representative Sampling: Gain a representative view of consumer insights throughout the country in 250 major markets in the U.S.
- Benchmark-Friendly Views: View information and benchmark data points on a national, regional, or local level across the U.S.
- Personalized Options: Proactively include your own custom questions in the survey and contact respondents for online opinion-based focus groups.
Improvement Starts Here
For additional information on this U.S. offering, please call the National Research Corporation office at 800-388-4264, write to us, or join our email list to get invites to free educational webinars and more.